Monday, February 18, 2008
PURPLE MONSTER !! woot
gone crazy le lolz !!! thank to lp :x haha !! say wat purple monster haha !!! okie whihc purple monster u toking abt is it ? THIS

(I love you , you love me ....... )
the wan who always sing song with kids LOLZ !! BARNEY !! lolz the purple dino (*monster*)
lolz !! sry la i siao le .. need to go buangkok green check up le lolz ... knows wats buangkok green ? haha no rit nvr heard be4 rit ... is a old place where we call it MIH or woodbridge .. now u know wat is buangkok green .. it has been rename lolz ...
(Is it okay if I beat you up? ... I can't hear you , your answer doesn't matter.)
okie MY ALL TIME FRAVEs!!!
Ryutaros
dont know who is he ?lolz he is a jap show char from ..
Kamen Rider Den-O
haha !! okie i am quite deprive can ... watch those quite kiddy show in jap LOLZ !!
but the story line nice lo !! and those actions !haha !!
is better then those
POWER RANGERS (PR)la !!
okie i got watch japan de sentai (power rangers but in jap ) too ..
i am a fan of sentai and riders ! not rangers thank you...
okie PR is a dub ver. of sentai .. well ... PR always spoil the story and the actions of sentai of cus .. PR is nvr gd ... except for the first 3 season .. ya that it ... ya other are nvr good !! lolz
LOVE
Ryutaros the most haha !!!!! Is it okay if I end it ? ... I can't hear you , your answer doesn't matter.
8:43 PM