Tuesday, March 18, 2008
I GOT NOTING TO DO .... This week got totally NTING TO DO !!! NO ONE WANS to GO OUT !! zzzz I AM VER BORED !! anyway took out my SKETCH BOOK !! and drew this !!
I AM BORED AND NOTING TO DO !!! YA!! ASK MI OUT PLS SOMEONE !! zzzz

wat can you see from the sketch? FLATS ? HOUSE? MOON? and? look carefully .. lolz
THERE IS MONSTER IN THE PICTURE !! :x!!!
AND IT'S AFRAID OF THEM !! YA
IT IS SCARE TO BE ALONE !!
AND
EVERYONE LOOKING AT HIM WITH THAT KIND OF LOOKS !!
omg wat the hell am i toking .. i dont even know wat the hell am i typing sia -.- lolz!!
I WAN TO GO OUT !!!
he's afraid to be alone , he does not like that feeling
he may be different from others
but he do not wan to be left alone
he needs people around him !!
8:22 PM