Mado no soto no keshiki utsuri kawatte The scenery outside the window changes Kisetsu made ga atashi wo oiteku Even the season is leaving me behind Dare yori chikaku ni ite fuan no tameni I was closer to you than anyone because of my insecurity Doushite ano toki kidzukenakatta Why didn’t I realize it at that time?
Anata no sugata ga mie nakunaru mae ni Your figure slipped out of my sight before me Tatta no tatta hitokoto “Ikanaide” ga ienakatta I didn’t say the only, single thing I wanted to – “Don’t leave me”
“Anata ga shiawase nara sore de ii” nante zettai ni ienai I can never say “If you’re happy, then it’s alright” Nejimagatta konna kokoro ga A twisted, crooked heart like this Doushiyou mo nai kurai atashi wa kirai I hate it so much that I don’t know what to do
Tanjoubi ni moratta ‘initial ring’ The ‘initial ring’ I received on my birthday Omoi dase ba tsurai dake na no ni It’s only painful if I remember it Ima sara wakatta no wa omou ijou ni What I knew at this late hour is that this is all I’m thinking about: “Anata wo hitsuyou doushiteta koto?” ”Why is it that I needed you?”
Futari de kidzuita chikasa e kowasu youni The two of us noticed the break approaching our closeness Kokoro to urahara ni detekita kotoba ajikenai “Sayonara” Unlike what the heart said, the words were dull - “Goodbye”
Anata ga sugoku koukai suru You regret it greatly Sonna hi ga kuru koto no sonderu ijiwaru te The hurting, unkind hand of when such a day comes Minikui kokoro ga This ugly soul, kinou youni wo motto atashi wa kirai like yesterday, I hate it even more
1:42 PM
Disclaimer
Best viewed in mozilla firefox, resolution 1024x768.
No plagarising/ripping. All credits remain as they are below.
Profile
|Jason Lee
|Lee Teng Sheng (TS)
|李腾盛
|Vulcan-ts
|20+
|Singaporean
|Male |Full-time Student @ Changkat Primary School (97-02)
|Full-time Student @ Changkat Changi Secondary School (03-07)
|Full-time Student @ Temasek Polytechnic, School of Design,Student of Product and Industrial Design(08 Apr-11 Apr)
|Scorpio-天歇座
Introducing
|Have a very moody attitude
|Full of attitude
|Quite hardworking at times
|Quite Ambitious
|But overall still okie
|Quite Stubborn
|Love the Nature
|Love to take Photos
|Not a very indoor nor very outdoor guy
|Cant stand My style, My attitude That JUST TOO BAD...GET LOST!
|IT'S MY GAME
Likes!
|Chocolates
|S.H.E - Ella
|F.I.R
|Ice-cream with waffle
|Honeydew,Dragon Fruit
|Purple;Orange;White (POW)
|Coffee |Pass GCE "O" level X < 20
|pass my "O" level English
|Get 6 credit for "O" level
|Ipod Nano
|Go Singapore Poly*bang* nvr come true
|A backpack
|Personal Laptop
|Driving Liense
|Get Hook on to Water Sport
|More clothes
|Earn more money
|Trip to JAPAN!
|get tan !!