GOLDEN TIME LOVER - Sukima Switch (FMA BROTHERHOOD 3rd opening)
I can't seem to concentrate, my body is still wandering If I keep trembling, I'll lose my control and go slack Neither the sun nor my luck are looking this way but I whisper to myself that I just have to keep on going
The situation is bad but if I just run away it means I'm a coward There's really no prospect, but I'll just have to clear it with guts Find my target blindly while I restrain my impulses What I need is excellent sake to bask in my pride of victory or maybe it's the troubled face after a defeat But either way, the two together make a destiny I'd love to manipulate
A brilliant GOLDEN TIME, I'll grab it with these hands A forced POKER FACE and I'm ready to begin Drag me into that world of ILLUSION
A PRESSURE GAME with no limits, I just slip through it in order to jump over that halogen BORDER LINE HOW MANY? What's the price I need to pay? Which is it that you'd rather not sacrifice?
Proof is stronger than an argument, and basically you win if you produce the results Silence is forbidden and it'll all be revealed as time goes by Sharpening my senses, and reading the flow meticulously
It's GAME SENSE to decipher the percentage of my winning chances Is that silhouette the Devil? If it's a man then act like one and face your defeat with grace
CLAP YOUR HANDS in adversity, shake the ground A brand new FIGHTING STYLE, aim for the barely possible ATTENTION It's dangerous, exceed all limits
An awesome FAIRY TALE, etch it into history so that you can show off the perfect victory ARE YOU READY? Throw away those fogged doubts Climb those babel stairs
A smile like that of a Goddess I'm possessed by your charm You invite me deeper as I fall
A greed that has taken over my heart, and a dream that won't stop growing No one can stop me
A brilliant GOLDEN TIME, I'll grab it with these hands A forced POKER FACE and I'm ready to begin Drag me into that world of ILLUSION
CLAP YOUR HANDS in adversity, shake the ground A brand new FIGHTING STYLE, aim for the barely possible ATTENTION It's dangerous, exceed all limits An awesome FAIRY TALE, etch it into history An astounding turn of events, make it a worthy victory DO YOU KNOW? Destiny is meant to be snatched away Bask in the glory of the sunlight atop the babel tower
1:19 AM
Disclaimer
Best viewed in mozilla firefox, resolution 1024x768.
No plagarising/ripping. All credits remain as they are below.
Profile
|Jason Lee
|Lee Teng Sheng (TS)
|李腾盛
|Vulcan-ts
|20+
|Singaporean
|Male |Full-time Student @ Changkat Primary School (97-02)
|Full-time Student @ Changkat Changi Secondary School (03-07)
|Full-time Student @ Temasek Polytechnic, School of Design,Student of Product and Industrial Design(08 Apr-11 Apr)
|Scorpio-天歇座
Introducing
|Have a very moody attitude
|Full of attitude
|Quite hardworking at times
|Quite Ambitious
|But overall still okie
|Quite Stubborn
|Love the Nature
|Love to take Photos
|Not a very indoor nor very outdoor guy
|Cant stand My style, My attitude That JUST TOO BAD...GET LOST!
|IT'S MY GAME
Likes!
|Chocolates
|S.H.E - Ella
|F.I.R
|Ice-cream with waffle
|Honeydew,Dragon Fruit
|Purple;Orange;White (POW)
|Coffee |Pass GCE "O" level X < 20
|pass my "O" level English
|Get 6 credit for "O" level
|Ipod Nano
|Go Singapore Poly*bang* nvr come true
|A backpack
|Personal Laptop
|Driving Liense
|Get Hook on to Water Sport
|More clothes
|Earn more money
|Trip to JAPAN!
|get tan !!