Wednesday, December 09, 2009
Caid Caid Caid ....
i can see zebra bi-rail intersect trim divide LAGGGY-ness ERROR!! everywhere ...
kill me ... too much caid isnt that good ...

close to completion... i can do it !! YES!!
today has caid test ... did not do very well .. wasted time rebuilding and rebuilding my surface ....
did not have time to complete .. I need a A from CAID... Nothing below so at least it can back up for my p3 if I did like p2 ... now ... wonder will i still get my A? i will do anything ... to get it ...
I Does not like test .... the environment suck.. when no one is talking and all your can heard is mouse clicking non-stop ... is SCARY ...
well somehow felt unfair .... but at the same time ... learn from it ... next time ... a few days or hours to finish one caid ... has to be given ... we cant do anything also .. y not train now ...
at least I know that i am not that bad =)
12:30 AM