Tuesday, February 16, 2010
cny break is going to be over soon =(
i wan more break ... can?? LOL
anyway ever since the end of the crit ... I DID NOT TOUCH MY p3!!
BEST LA ... fri got things to give .. so going to be dead ...
and dont know y ... i am not feeling anything ... should i be happy or stress about it .. hummm...
I wonder too ....
day1 to 3 go out everyday ... feeling tired and lazy to do work ... haix ...
i think i need to start doing something tonight ... pls remind me THANKS!! LOL
and and i iron my papers!!! haha ... cus kana water .. kns ... some of the page kana previous ink...
damn sian ... dont feel like buying new one ... so just leave it like that lo .. the most kana scold nia ... LOL
DO WORK WHEN I GET HOME !!
12:29 PM